Wireless 1 zone brightness dimmer with touch panel T20-1 is used with single or many L4-M receivers, connected to DLC-D series LED drivers to power up ELS-L series LED lights. To launch LED lights brightness control:
- connect L4-M receiver's output with DLC-D driver's 0-10V input
- connect L4-M to power source ~230V AC or 12-24V DC
- install x2 AAA battery in T20-1
- match T20-1 dimmer and L4-M
Then all four steps are complete, simply press and hold key I to increase brightness, and key 0 to decrease. Short push I key to turn LED light ON or 0 key to turn it OFF.
Each T20-1 wireless dimmer can match with one or many receivers. To simultaneously control all available DLC-D drivers just match T20-1 with every L4-M receiver.
Matching dimmer and receiver
There is two options to match/delete devices:
- Use the controller’s Match key
- Use Power Restart
1) Controller’s match key:
- Match: Short press "Match" key on L4-M controller and immediately push any key on T20-1 . If blue "RUN" light on controller blinks 3 times match is successful.
- Delete: Press and hold "Match" key for 5s to delete all matched devices. When blue "RUN" light blinks 5 times all matched devices are deleted.
2) Power Restart:
- Match: Switch off the power, then switch power ON again. Immediately push any key on T20-1 3 times. If blue "RUN" light on controller blinks 3 times match is successful.
- Delete: Switch off the power, then switch power ON again. Immediately push any key on T20-1 5 times. When blue "RUN" light blinks 5 times all matched devices are deleted.
|Mounting type||On wall/flat surface fith screws|
|CE Marked and tested||CE, EMC, LVD, RED|
|Max Voltage||3V DC|
|Standby time||1 year|
|Energy source||AAAx2 (included)|
|Temperature of environment||From -30° C to +55°C|
|Tc max||+85° C|
|Output signal||RF 2.4GHz|
|Remote distance||30 m|
|Number of zones||1 zone|
T20-1 Wireless 1 zone dimmer
- Brand: SkyDance
- Product Code: T20-1
- Availability: 2
- Ex Tax: 24.00€