- connect L4-M receiver's output with DLC-D driver's 0-10V input
- connect L4-M to power source ~230V AC or 12-24V DC
- remove protective film from PF1-2 battery
- match PF1-2 dimmer and L4-M
Then all four steps are complete, simply press and hold key I to increase brightness, and key 0 to decrease. Short push I key to turn LED light ON or 0 key to turn it OFF.
Each PF1-2 wireless dimmer can match with one or many receivers. To simultaneously control all available DLC-D drivers just match PF1-2 with every L4-M receiver, or split into 2 separate zones (left and right key).
Matching dimmer and receiver
There is two options to match/delete devices:
- Use the controller’s Match key
- Use Power Restart
1) Controller’s match key:
- Match: Short press "Match" key on L4-M controller and immediately push left or right key on PF1-2. If blue "RUN" light on controller blinks 3 times match is successful.
- Delete: Press and hold "Match" key for 5s to delete all matched devices. When blue "RUN" light blinks 5 times all matched devices are deleted.
2) Power Restart:
- Match: Switch off the power, then switch power ON again. Immediately push left or right key on PF1-2 3 times. If blue "RUN" light on controller blinks 3 times match is successful.
- Delete: Switch off the power, then switch power ON again. Immediately push left or right key on PF1-2 5 times. When blue "RUN" light blinks 5 times all matched devices are deleted.
|Mounting type||On wall/flat surface fith screws or with 3M tape (included)|
|CE Marked and tested||CE, EMC, LVD, RED|
|Max Voltage||3V DC|
|Standby time||2 years|
|Energy source||CR2032 (included)|
|Temperature of environment||From -30° C to +55°C|
|Tc max||+85° C|
|Output signal||RF 2.4GHz|
|Remote distance||30 m|
|Number of zones||2 zones|
PF1-2 Wireless 2 zone dimmer
- Brand: SkyDance
- Product Code: PF1-2
- Availability: 2
- Ex Tax: 22.00€