L4-M is universal 0-10V controller (receiver), which can be conrtoled by every SkyDance brightness dimmer. Controllers output is analog voltage from 1 up to 10V DC. Usually it is connected to LED drivers 0/1-10 inputs to change LED lights and luminary's brightness or correlated color temperature.
Each controller have:
- 4 output zone connectors
- 2 common (ground) connectors
- 2 connectors for power supply - ~230V AC and 12-24V DC
- blue "RUN" LED indicator
- "Match" button
To use L4-M with dimmable 0-10V driver You must connect 1-4 zone outputs contacts with drivers +10V input, and ground contacts with drivers +10V input acordingly. We do not recomend to connect one L4-M to multiple LED drivers.
One universal 0-10V controller accepts up to 10 different remote controls (up to 10 zones). Importantly, every controller have built-in auto-transmitting function - automaticly transmits received signal to another controller within 30 m distance
Matching dimmer and receiver
There is two options to match/delete devices together:
- Use the controller’s Match key
- Use Power Restart
1) Match key:
- Match: Short press match key, immediately push the dimmer button.
- Delete: Press and hold match key for 5s to delete all match, The light blinks 5 times means all matched remotes were deleted.
2) Power Restart:
- Match: Switch off the power, then switch on power again, immediately push the dimmer button 3 times. The light blinks 3 times means match is successful
- Delete: Switch off the power, then switch on power again, immediately push the dimmer button 5 times. The light blinks 5 times means all matched remotes were deleted.
|CE Marked and tested||CE, EMC, LVD, RED|
|Max Current||4 Chanels 20mA/Chanel|
|Max Voltage||4 x 0-10V DC|
|Energy source||85-265V AC, 12-24V DC|
|Temperature of environment||From -30° C to +55°C|
|Tc max||+85° C|
|Output signal||RF 2.4GHz|
|Remote distance||30 m|
|Number of zones||4 zones|
L4-M wireless 0-10V controller
- Brand: SkyDance
- Product Code: L4-M
- Availability: 30
- Ex Tax: 30.00€