- connect L4-M receiver's output with DLC-D driver's 0-10V input
- connect L4-M to power source ~230V AC or 12-24V DC
- remove protective film from PK1 battery
- match PK1 dimmer and L4-M
Then all four steps are complete, simply rotate knob clockwise to increase brightness, and anticlockwise to decrease. Push knob to turn LED light ON or OFF.
Each PK1 wireless dimmer can match with one or many receivers. To simultaneously control all available DLC-D drivers just match PK1 with every L4-M receiver.
Matching dimmer and receiver
There is two options to match/delete devices:
- Use the controller’s Match key
- Use Power Restart
1) Controller’s match key:
- Match: Short press "Match" key on L4-M controller and immediately push the knob on PK1. If blue "RUN" light on controller blinks 3 times match is successful.
- Delete: Press and hold "Match" key for 5s to delete all matched devices. When blue "RUN" light blinks 5 times all matched devices are deleted.
2) Power Restart:
- Match: Switch off the power, then switch power ON again. Immediately push the knob on PK1 3 times. If blue "RUN" light on controller blinks 3 times match is successful.
- Delete: Switch off the power, then switch power ON again. Immediately push the knob on PK1 5 times. When blue "RUN" light blinks 5 times all matched devices are deleted.
|Mounting type||On wall/flat surface fith screws or with 3M tape (included)|
|CE Marked and tested||CE, EMC, LVD, RED|
|Max Voltage||3V DC|
|Standby time||1 year|
|Energy source||CR2032 (included)|
|Temperature of environment||From -30° C to +55°C|
|Tc max||+85° C|
|Output signal||RF 2.4GHz|
|Remote distance||30 m|
|Number of zones||1 zone|
PK1 Wireless 1 zone dimmer
- Brand: SkyDance
- Product Code: PK1
- Availability: 10
- Ex Tax: 20.00€